Ayurvedic Tips For Weight Loss
Weight loss is not a program that happens automatically. It does not also happen out of your wish to lose weight. There is a systematic, scientific effort to make it happen. It is not difficult to lose weight if you follow the scientific process that is so painstakingly researched according to core Ayurvedic principles. If you seriously want to lose weight, this article is for you.
Weight gain is a gradual process. It happens when you lead your life seeking pleasure in food and in sense appeasement oriented lifestyles. As you go on enjoying life, you realise that you are gently bloating in a blissful environment. Your food preferences also become a delightful experience that will befit a connoisseurs taste.
But such experiences without recourse to a right lifestyle plan can take its toll and you will suddenly seem to be rounded and heavier. Your cheeks will swell with extra health and your blood will be over fed with pleasurable fats. Would you want to continue this way, you would not get far before Obesity strikes you and you begin to feel lethargic, over sized, sleepy, having low energy and enthusiasm and will feel burdened to perform simple physical chores. Even climbing steps or a fast walk will sap your energy.
Let us look at a gentle change for you. This gentle change will get you going towards good health and make you lose a few kilos. We shall explore a few health pointers to start with in this article.
The following pointers will give more tips to get you on a healthy lifestyle, diet, Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies.
- Look forward to a great sunshine and the call of birds – An early morning at sunrise is a great way to lose weight. This may seem a little funny but its true. You will realise this truth in the next point.
- Eat your last meal early – Finishing your meal one hour after sunset is a great idea. Before you go to bed, just have a glass of milk. When you wake up in the morning, go for a walk on an empty stomach. This will make the body consume fats to obtain energy while you are on the walk.
- Avoid eating with emotions – Its is extremely important to gain control over your emotions to avoid over eating and binging. This will eventually have control over your cravings. Getting your mind well trained by Vedic counselling with pranayama is very helpful in these cases.
- Consume 2 heavy meals spaced appropriately, one for breakfast and the other at dinner. Eat early. Walk and be active before you go to bed.
- Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies like Udvartana (massage with special herbal powder) and Basti are proven treatments to move subcutaneous fats (fats below your skin) and flush them out of your body.
Special note :- The pointers above are general tips for everyone. If you wish to have a customised weight loss program, please have your Nadi Pariksha done by our experts. This will help us to pinpoint the cause your weight gain and design a personalise program for your diet,detox & counselling.
A meritorious alumna of the prestigious RA Poddar Ayurvedic College with profound spiritual understanding. She is trained in Nadi vidya by a strict guru-shishya lineage and has clinical experience with more than 15 years. An excellent orator who has been invited to various national and international platforms that empower audiences with the knowledge of Āyurveda. Dr. Rushalli Nair is the first-ever lady Vaidya who has been invited to Swaminarayan temple to offer her services to Sadhvis and devotees.